Oakridge Public Schools exists to prepare every student with a globally competitive education focused on college preparation, workplace success, and lifelong learning.
Oakridge Public Schools will integrate a technology-rich environment that transparently accelerates learning, enabling our students to flourish in a competitive global economy.
- We believe that technology is for everyone everywhere.
- We believe that Oakridge Public Schools should target cost effective financial resources that will have the highest impact on student achievement.
- We believe effective use of technology enhances and accelerates student learning and achievement.
- We believe that professional development will continue to be an essential part of our technology plan in order to keep current with the emerging technological trends.
- We believe technology literate citizens have an advantage in existing and emerging career opportunities.
- We believe that Oakridge Public Schools should ensure all students have equal access to relevant and current technology tools for learning.
- We believe technology provides the means of efficiently evaluating and improving our instructional delivery program, student performance and support services.
Click on the following Google Docs link to see the completed list of technology projects for 2013-14: Project List