2015/16 Kindergarten Roundup
Come and learn all about Kindergarten!
Entering Kindergarten is a major milestone in the lives of children and families. Children and their parents encounter new relationships, roles, cultures, opportunities, and responsibilities. Our goal at Oakridge Public Schools is to create a transition team comprised of parents, teachers, administrators, and school staff that exists to prepare every student, within a safe and healthy environment, with a globally competitive education focused on college preparation, workplace success, and lifelong learning.
- Kindergarten Roundup will be held on Tuesday, April 21st at 6:30 pm at the Lower Elementary. Join us to register your child, learn about Kindergarten, get information on busing and learn about our food service program.
- Registration packets will be available in the Lower Elementary office beginning the week of March 23, and during parent-teacher conferences March 26, 27, and 31st. Please stop by the office and see Mrs. Wahr for a registration packet.
- All children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2015.
- The following documents are required for registration in Kindergarten:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- Other Important Documents: