2014/15 Kindergarten Roundup
Come and learn all about Kindergarten!
Entering Kindergarten is a major milestone in the lives of children and families. Children and their parents encounter new relationships, roles, cultures, opportunities, and responsibilities. Our goal at Oakridge Public Schools is to create a transition team comprised of parents, teachers, administrators, and school staff that exists to prepare every student, within a safe and healthy environment, with a globally competitive education focused on college preparation, workplace success, and lifelong learning.
- Kindergarten Roundup will be held on Tuesday, April 22nd at 6:30 pm at the Lower Elementary. Join us to register your child, learn about Kindergarten, get information on busing and learn about our food service program.
- Registration packets will be available in the Lower Elementary office beginning March 31st and during parent-teacher conferences from 4:30-7:00 pm on April 1st and 3rd. If you have a future kindergarten student please stop by and pick up a registration packet and bring it with you to the roundup on April 22nd.
- All children must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2014.
- The following documents are required for registration in Kindergarten:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- Other Important Documents: